Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pumpkin Time

Halloween is my favorite holiday, and carving pumpkins is one of my favorite Halloween activities. It helps that I happen to be quite skilled at it. Anyway, I'm looking for ideas of what I should carve on a pumpkin this year. Each of these pumpkins takes me about 1-2 hours to do the pattern in Photoshop and another hour to carve. Any suggestions? Here are some of the pumpkins I've done in years past, some original designs, some not:

"Happy Hallowizzle"- original design

Jesus H.(alloween) Christ- original design modified from woodcut

Darth Vader- pattern

Napoleon Dynamite- pattern

 U.S. Representative Paul Hodes, NH-02, original design

Barack H.(alloween) Obama, original design

2 comments:

Cort said...

I still think you should do one of Betty White.

What about Dean Toben?

Lord Voldemort?

Osler?

Savanna S said...

Do you have the Jesus Face template? I did it two years ago and can't find it anywhere on the internet now! Thanks!